Cobb Stage 2 LC+IC spray questions
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Cobb Stage 2 LC+IC spray questions within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Cobb Stage 2 OTS v111 91 Octane LC When Shifting from one gear to next I notice my IC Sprayer ...

Banned

Cobb Stage 2 LC+IC spray questions

Cobb Stage 2 OTS v111 91 Octane LC

When Shifting from one gear to next I notice my IC Sprayer light come on for a brief second. This is only when LC is engaged (Launched at 4.5K and flat foot shifting there after (5.5K)).

Couple Questions.

1) Cobb has automatically set up the IC sprayer to spray between shifts?

2) Does flat foot shifting work anytime the RPMs are above the set 5.5K or only after the car has just been launched?

Without a launch, when driving in 3rd and hitting 6K when I shift thinking that Flat foot is not going to work since I did not launch at all, The RPM went straight to 5.5K so flat footing was enabled.

3) When driving in say 4th and I just throw it in neutral, and hit the throttle, I'm limited to the 4.5K launch rpm, even though the car will be coasting at 35 mph. Is this also because of the LC?

Sorry my questions answer themselves, just making sure since Just got LC map

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    bump

Your water level is probably low, and that's why the light is coming on when launching... Cobb maps have nothing to do with water spray for IC. As for the LC RPM being limited while driving I have no idea...
    '02 WRX 4EAT, 311,000KMs/194,500Miles, Sold. Best car I ever had. '09 STi stage 1, hope this one will be good too...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.