How much to expect to pay to locate a boost leak?

This is a discussion on How much to expect to pay to locate a boost leak? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have a boost leak somewhere, i have not even attempted to look for it, I would like to take ...

How much to expect to pay to locate a boost leak?

I have a boost leak somewhere, i have not even attempted to look for it, I would like to take it somewhere. How much should i expect to pay a shop to run test and locate the leak?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

And I also have that "start up rattle" I read earlier that that is a sign of a leak. Because it has a start up rattle is it automatically an exhaust issue? (running Cobb AP stage two, with TBE exhaust with cat and resinator) .........No boost guage (I know I know I'm working on it.)

Start up rattle? describe please

GodSpeed Uppipe Install Review

read the guys comment second to last ( Reason i was looking this because i just baught an up pipe and i dont want to install it if i have a boost leak? do shops typically charge an hour for labor to tell you if you have a boost leak?

bump