Oil Leak - Location Known Object Unknown

This is a discussion on Oil Leak - Location Known Object Unknown within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; OK I've worked twice with the dealership now to identify and fix an oil leak... the image attached shows the ...

Oil Leak - Location Known Object Unknown

OK I've worked twice with the dealership now to identify and fix an oil leak... the image attached shows the leak. It appears to be leaking directly from the bolt location. Last week they replaced the turbo banjo bolt saying that was it, but the leak is still there! I didn't know enough to say this was or was not the banjo bolt... so can anyone identify this bolt/nut?

No labels on the image but I think its clear where we're lookin'.

Thanks in advance in my frustrated state.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Oil_Leak_2008_10_5.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

this is a pic of the bottom of the engine...and correct me if im wrong but the oil feed and oil return are both on the back of the p/s cylinder head....so i dought its an oil line for the turbo....

Thanks for the feedback... the magnitude of the leak did not change after they replaced the banjo bolt so I suspect you're right... stealership is looking at it now so we'll see what they come up with this time.