Hood Won't Close??

This is a discussion on Hood Won't Close?? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; yesterday i checked my fluids and my hood decided not to close all the way. I dont know if i ...

Hood Won't Close??

yesterday i checked my fluids and my hood decided not to close all the way. I dont know if i hit something to where my hood wont close or if im doing something wrong. The hood will catch but it wont shut, and is left open about 1/4-1/2 inch. Has anyone else had this problem? Any advice would would be of help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you might have already checked this but give a few twists to the little rubber rises mounted on the rad. support to lower them a little and see if that works....also make sure the hood latch in the passanger compartment is pulled out all the way and not bound up...just give it another pull or two with the hood open......(ive had that bind a time or two)....

i tried the rubber things before but that didit help. It also might help to know that i have an 05 wrx.