Cruise control relay

This is a discussion on Cruise control relay within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey, does anyone know where the cruise control relay is in the 2008 hatchback? I think it got messed up ...

Cruise control relay

hey, does anyone know where the cruise control relay is in the 2008 hatchback? I think it got messed up cause my cruise doesnt work and my hill assist doesnt work either. The only think I can find in common with both systems is the clutch switch and Im guessing the cruise control relay.
    This thing is ALMOST as fast as my R6... Hope to make it faster, so Ill have to buy an R1.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

does anyone know where this switch is?
    This thing is ALMOST as fast as my R6... Hope to make it faster, so Ill have to buy an R1.

When did these features stop working?

On most Drive by Wire cars (at least Toyota and GMs) the cruse control module is built in to the ECU.
    Makes me wonder if your UTEC setup has bypassed these features.
    Last edited by SeattleJeremy; 12-22-2008 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy96gase View Post
    When did these features stop working?

On most Drive by Wire cars (at least Toyota and GMs) the cruse control module is built in to the ECU.
    Makes me wonder if your UTEC setup has bypassed these features.
    It actually happned because I was hooking up a switch so I could use the remote switch with launch control. I was setting it up so that i could switch between LC and still be able to use the clutch switch to dissengage the cruise control. I misswired it and they were both running at the same time, which the UTEC manual warns against. I tried contacting TurboXS but the never responded. I thought I would check the relay first, before looking at getting a new ECU if i screwed that up.