DIY Fuel Rail Install question **PLEASE HELP**

This is a discussion on DIY Fuel Rail Install question **PLEASE HELP** within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Okay, so i'm new to this forum, and new to subaru's in general. I purchased a 2002 WRX for the ...

DIY Fuel Rail Install question **PLEASE HELP**

Okay, so i'm new to this forum, and new to subaru's in general. I purchased a 2002 WRX for the wifey and need help BAD!! (i'm a DSM'r)

Here's the question/trouble -

I've been searching for a DIY fuel rail install thread and cannot find one. She, of course, has fallen victim to the fuel leak that plagues this year, and now it's my job to fix it.

I've purchased the necessary parts, but I cannot find a service manual that gives enough detail (I.E. a Chilton manual)

Can and or, will someone please either give me the info, or guide me to a informational and detailed DIY guide.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Impreza Manuals | ken-gilbert.com found this site a while ago....should have what your looking for....

Thanks for the info, i'll definitely check it out.. Any other info or advice anyone may have for this repair is definitely appreciated.

Again, thanks in advance

Also, I could have sworn I saw a "sticky" posted with a step-by-step walk through with pictures regarding this repair??

I've tried looking for it again but cannot find it. If anyone knows anything about that I would LOVE to see that again.