Help blew motor!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Help blew motor!!!! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; lets all <3 one another...

lets all <3 one another
    How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I know my dealership did...... I wouldnt take a car back even if it was stock......... they seem to throw flames no matter what you do to your car......

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Black X Dahlia View Post
    I was only replying to the other guys post in retaliation of him backing insurance companies.
    I don't really see how he was "backing insurance companies" as much as he was espousing personal responsibility for one's own actions.

I didnt know it was a supporting members job to blindly try to prove everyone wrong on an open subject
    Please explain what you are trying to say here?

And dude....this is the internet, not the front row seat during a sunday quire session......Im kidding around about urinating....simply stating the fact that i would go to jail for that is like informing Whitney Houston she's a crackhead. Loosen up, grab a beer, and love your wife b4 she leaves you because you chose to show more affection to your computer.
    relax
    Thanks for the advice.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry about that

I didnt know it was a supporting members job to blindly try to prove everyone wrong on an open subject
    As opposed to a n00b calling out a super mod and randomly posting pics of himself with GF in other peoples threads?

It is not an open subject, it is fraud dude.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Womp womp!!!!!

Subaru denied the warrenty but they didnt blame it on the exhaust. They blamed it on abuse and neglagence and that i was racing but how can they prove that cause , when it broke i wasnt racing or abusing it. They are saying i dropped two valves annd kept driving the car which then destroyed the whole motor. When it went there was no check engine light nor was it overheating all i heard was a rattling like exhaust or sutin. I then drove up to the dealer and thats when i guess the piston gave, then had it towed. Its what ever im taking them to court , and buying a full STI swap any one know a gud place to get a full swap and is it easy never done one on a subaru, only hondas and acuras. There much easier and cheaper, but i like subies there so much more fun. Or is it cheaper for me just to go buy an STI like i should have probalyy done from the begining?

Quote Originally Posted by KidWitDaWRX View Post
    Subaru denied the warrenty but they didnt blame it on the exhaust. They blamed it on abuse and neglagence and that i was racing but how can they prove that cause , when it broke i wasnt racing or abusing it. They are saying i dropped two valves annd kept driving the car which then destroyed the whole motor. When it went there was no check engine light nor was it overheating all i heard was a rattling like exhaust or sutin. I then drove up to the dealer and thats when i guess the piston gave, then had it towed. Its what ever im taking them to court , and buying a full STI swap any one know a gud place to get a full swap and is it easy never done one on a subaru, only hondas and acuras. There much easier and cheaper, but i like subies there so much more fun. Or is it cheaper for me just to go buy an STI like i should have probalyy done from the begining?
    guy....you should just worry about going to court with them if you think your gonna get a full STi swap that easy...and there is NO CHEAP way into modding cars, especially when you want swap an engine and tranny.

Good luck, I hope you got a good lawyer.
    B.M.S #135 FTW!!

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm emailing this thread to school superintendents all over the country in a bid to improve reading, writing, and spelling. If this isn't proof, I don't know what is.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    I'm emailing this thread to school superintendents all over the country in a bid to improve reading, writing, and spelling. If this isn't proof, I don't know what is.
    y wud u do dat?

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    y wud u do dat?
    i gonna du it 2marrow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12