Check Engine Light Flashing Cruise - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Check Engine Light Flashing Cruise within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; problem solved,.. it turned off by itself...

problem solved,.. it turned off by itself

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by GageP View Post
    Autozone does not offer the code readers anymore. My work truck had a CEL come on so i figure take it down there and read the code myslef and they said we cant offer them anymore because mechanics were saying that makes it to easy for us to fix our cars.
    thats strange I took mine to the auto zone across the street and they did it for free in arizona. I don't know if you are talking about your area or the francise all toghter.

Had the same ECL this week and scanned the car at O'Reillly's fo free! This was the code that popped up:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	march 2012 015.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	103623

I just got my O2 sensors replaced when I bought the car (from a used dealer...), but I am missing the plastic wheel arch guard in my front right wheel well. Maybe the sensor is being cooled too much since it's exposed??

Hello I have a stage 4 2006 WRX heavily modded. I did an oil change last night and went down to the shell gas station and got a full tank of premium with a bottle a injector cleaner put in as well. Now we put in 10W 30 instead of 5W 30 according to the cap for the oil don't think that would make a difference and I confirmed that with Auto zone; but the next day me and my wife where driving home and the engine light came on (solid light) and cruise started flashing??? for some reason I took it to Auto zone that same hour it came on and they plugged it in to there code scanner and it never connected or gave any info either? any suggestions? Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12