air conditioning help

This is a discussion on air conditioning help within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I noticed it about two weeks ago when it took a while to start up after the car was on. ...

air conditioning help

I noticed it about two weeks ago when it took a while to start up after the car was on. Nothing more of that until today when I turned on the A/C and turned it off and each time I could here the switch noticeably. I dont know if messing with it caused it to go or if it was gone already, but now it didn't come back on, but eventually it did and works fine bu I want to solve this issue because I dont want any potential buyers to have to deal with this.

Is it just a relay switch I need to replace (checked the fuses and they were fine) since thats what the clicking noise would come from? If it is, which one do I need to replace?
    Last edited by felo3769; 08-27-2008 at 10:35 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

btw, the clicking/switch noise comes on when I turn off or turn on the A/C and it seems to be coming from the fuse box area or behind.

any ideas? Air is working fine, but I feel like whatever it is that seems to be acting up is to going to give at any moment