all cylinders are misfiring!!

This is a discussion on all cylinders are misfiring!! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i have an 02 wrx with a catback exhaust and anyway the other day my check engine light came on ...

all cylinders are misfiring!!

i have an 02 wrx with a catback exhaust and anyway the other day my check engine light came on and it read all 4 cylinders were misfiring now i changed all the spark plugs and it still reads all misfiring i heard if you change the flywheel it makes all the cylinders misfire is this true? if so how do i fix this?
    please help!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    What mods do you have, including EM? How was the car running when the CEL came on? Did you reset the ECU after you changed the plugs? Were the plugs gapped correctly?
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

the car is stock except for exhaust, clutch, and lighter flywheel stock engine management car was kinda stuttering on light throttle in first gear when the cel came on and yes i did reset the ECU after i did the spark plugs and no i didnt gap the spark plugs (i know stupid me)

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    First off, try some punctuation so I can tell your sentences apart. Did the hesitation start immediately after the installation of the new parts? Did you check all of your hoses? I would double check your plugs gap. It could also be your coil packs. What year/model is your car? Read this for more info.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods