anyone kno how to hook up the clock mount gauge cluster

This is a discussion on anyone kno how to hook up the clock mount gauge cluster within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i got the stock clock mount guage cluster off one of my friends, was wondering if anyone could help me ...

anyone kno how to hook up the clock mount gauge cluster

i got the stock clock mount guage cluster off one of my friends, was wondering if anyone could help me out w/ some advice on what i need to do to get it hooked up

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by gfm1 View Post
    i got the stock clock mount guage cluster off one of my friends, was wondering if anyone could help me out w/ some advice on what i need to do to get it hooked up
    Goto your local Subi dealer and have them print you a wiring schematic. If indeed your car came with the harness included then that should show you exactly where to hook in.

IDK if the cluster is full electronic or if it is manual (gauge control wise) If its electronic you may have to add some senders and route wires (unless it piggybacks off the ecu readings), if its manual them you need to install the senders and route the hard lines.

BTW there is an illumination plug hook up behind the stereo for the factory boost gauge. If you end up having to wire it all in, thats a great jump off point.

Good luck.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

thanks, ill go there sometime this week and get that