Seatbelt and Door Seal Help

This is a discussion on Seatbelt and Door Seal Help within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Two weeks ago I purchased a new to me 2004 WRX. I have some questions regarding said purchase that I ...

Seatbelt and Door Seal Help

Two weeks ago I purchased a new to me 2004 WRX. I have some questions regarding said purchase that I could find within the forums:

1. The drivers seatbelt "sqeaks" when its being pulled. I cant figure out where its coming from but it almost sounds as if its the seatbelt fabric rubbing against the plastic causing it. I have no idea how to get this to stop and its very, very annoying.

2. To door seal on the rear passenger door has seperated from the door and wont "pop" back in. Has anyone used some kind of glue to fix this?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

DUB
    1. Maybe it's the tensioner unit.

2. Pics would help.

I had the same EXACT problems with my 04 WRX when i got it too. I haven't fixed the seatbelt squeak yet but i think you just pop off the cover where the seat belt goes into and put a little lubricant on it. Havent tried to pop anything off yet tho.

And for the passenger side problem i had to bend the clips back down straight and they popped back in. Try that and if that doesn't work you might be able to just buy new clips.
    Blobeye Syndicate #43