Steady she goes......

This is a discussion on Steady she goes...... within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I got burned on an "02 WRX, still paying for repairs . I'd like to think of them as upgrades ...

Smile Steady she goes......

I got burned on an "02 WRX, still paying for repairs. I'd like to think of them as upgrades. 2.5l swap with all forged internals..why??? because the 1 & 4 pistons blew. Life lesson.. still learning....Tranny..Yeah she howls...rebuild= $2500. 6speed swap=$4500, what do you think? yeah me too...Megan suspension, new slotted and drilled rotors, new painted calipers, carbon (seibon) hood and side mirrors and the tail wing to be installed when I upgrade the alarm. cold air intake, COBB a.p. of course. exedy clutch w/ lightened flywheel. New by the end of August...JDM black headlights with HID 6K, JDM black taillights and a different grill (carbon prefered)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WOW sounds like you have your work cut out for ya
    King Dustin
    Bugeye Mafia # 195
    Cobb Stage 2
    2002 PSM WRX

"
    Life's simple, you make choices and you don't look back. "

I'd skip the CAI, and if you really want an intake opt for a short ram. Just my .02.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Careful, I still think she's packin wang.