1 problem and 1 question!

This is a discussion on 1 problem and 1 question! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Would really apprieciate this: 1. How many quarts of oil should i put in to it when changing it? 2. ...

1 problem and 1 question!

Would really apprieciate this:

1. How many quarts of oil should i put in to it when changing it?

2. My central locks on it don't work, I can only lock one door at the time, from inside my car. Can it have something to do with my alarmsystem, cause it ain't working correctly either?

For exemplem, if I would to lock passenger door from outside when the door is open and then close it, alarm will go of when i open it.

Thanks / Tim

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Oil capacity varies depending on the model year but is always listed in the owner's manual.

Yes, the door issue and alarm issue can be related.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Is it an after market alarm? or is it what came with the car from subaru?
    Huh... Didn't know you couldn't do that...

Hey, thanks for htips and troubleshoting, yeah it is the alarm that came with the car.

Thanks / Tim

if your power lock button doesn't run any of the locks, i would check the fuse controlling it to start with. its probably the same as the power windows.

does it actuall lock and unlock the doors. because the other problem about the alarm going off just sounds like the remote is not unarming the alarm.
    Last edited by 06PearlWRX; 07-30-2008 at 04:41 PM.
    "90 miles an hour through trees sideways is pretty damn scary" ~Ken Block

thanks, but my unlock/lock buttomfrom driverside can only lock the driverside and passenger side, not the 2 backdoors.

Oh thx, i'll check the fuses and ill get back to ya.

Thanks / Tim