Condensation in tail light

This is a discussion on Condensation in tail light within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok so I searched a few different keywords and didn't find much help. So what do I need to do ...

Condensation in tail light

Ok so I searched a few different keywords and didn't find much help.

So what do I need to do to remove some light condensation thats been in my right rear turn signal all year?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    See if you can find the leak first. If you can, depending on how large the orifice is, you may be able to let the water evaporate without having to open up the fixture. Then fix the leak and hope for the best.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

its been like that all year round so its not evaporating any time soon.

you seem to be answering all of my posts tonight. thanks

Then remove the light, take out the bulbs, and let it bake in the sun to try up. Look closely for any holes and seal them.
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2