more cel codes

This is a discussion on more cel codes within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; well i got these codes after doing my up and down pipe install (02 wrx 5mt) as for mods silencer ...

more cel codes

well i got these codes after doing my up and down pipe install
    (02 wrx 5mt) as for mods silencer delete w/o elbow prev owner did the delete full catted tbe and uppipe
    p0102 maf related
    p0113 iat
    p0037 02 sensor
    p0546 egt

i replaced my 02 sensor b/c i wasnt running one, my egt probe is gone have not got to the resistor yet Been Busy

but i cleared the codes with the advanced auto parts reader and i reset my ecu and they have not came back
    Are they like in the history back up bank of the ecu or something like that or are they still there but not showing cuase i cleared them idk plz enlighten me
    2002 PSM WRX 5mt Hella Slammed/Turboswapped/DomTuned/Daily RIG

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

02 sensor

my check engine light is on, for an 04 sti. i believe its an 02 sensor that proly went bad, the car has 50,000 miles on it, does anyone know the locations of the O2 sensors on the engine...and how to go about fixing the problem? thnx fellas