will doing the injectors .....

This is a discussion on will doing the injectors ..... within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; ...and turbo install at the same time be easier then seperate....like will taking the turbo make room for working on ...

will doing the injectors .....

...and turbo install at the same time be easier then seperate....like will taking the turbo make room for working on the injectors
    MY Mods...
    2004 WRX OPB....58k...open source tuned...VF 39 Turbo...Pink 565cc injectors...Walbro FP... Godspeed FMIC...Turbo XS Stealthback Exhaust...Gimmik Turbo Inlet...Gimmik Rad. Hoses...COBB SF Intake...EXedy Lightweight Flywheel...F1 Racing Stage 2 Clutch...Perrin Crank Pulley...Perrin Afta-MAF Hose...HKS Up Pipe...Kartboy Short Shifter and Bushings....lots-o-suspention...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Dhbamby View Post
    ...and turbo install at the same time be easier then seperate....like will taking the turbo make room for working on the injectors
    no extra room, just no extra time down with the car.
    they're kinda in their own places.

No disrespect, but if you couldn't answer this question on your own just by popping the hood and looking, I don't know if you should be the one doing the install...

Quote Originally Posted by Timdog1650 View Post
    No disrespect, but if you couldn't answer this question on your own just by popping the hood and looking, I don't know if you should be the one doing the install...
    oooo burn!

Quote Originally Posted by efmd3 View Post
    oooo burn!
    Oh come on, I'm just trying to be helpful ...injectors can be a BEAST of an install if you don't know exactly what you're doing and the potential to turn your car into a fireball if you have a leak somewhere is high.

Quote Originally Posted by Timdog1650 View Post
    Oh come on, I'm just trying to be helpful ...injectors can be a BEAST of an install if you don't know exactly what you're doing and the potential to turn your car into a fireball if you have a leak somewhere is high.
    i guess i just got very lucky doing mine.

to the OP, READREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADRE ADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREAD READREADREADREADREAD

or you may have ^^^^^ happen