Rough Engine and General Maintenance Questions

This is a discussion on Rough Engine and General Maintenance Questions within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys. My engine has a similar deal to what some of you guys are complaining about. Its idle can ...

Rough Engine and General Maintenance Questions

Hey guys. My engine has a similar deal to what some of you guys are complaining about. Its idle can go up and down but nothing too extreme. Anyway, when I shut off the engine, it gets really rough right before it dies and shakes the car for a second. Is that normal? As far as I know it has always been that way but I'm not sure. Also, is changing the spark plugs and belts an easy thing to do? My car has 59,000 miles and needs those things replaced.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

I Support ClubWRX
    No it's not normal.Yes tse thinge easy to change.You can also try using the seach function on this forum for finding answers to your questions quicker.So instead of bumping your post for answers,try using the search feature first or before posting use the search function.You probably would have found your answers in about 5-10 minutes.Then if there are things you are unclear about that you read,post your questions.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S