Check engine help

This is a discussion on Check engine help within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Today i was going to lunch and there is a nice staight road on the way and i gun my ...

Check engine help

Today i was going to lunch and there is a nice staight road on the way and i gun my car on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th and afterward my check engine light came on. The car still works fine IMO, no noise or leak but i'm kinda scrared of the check engine light. What do you guys think it might be. Also unplugged the positive cable in the batterie for 30 sec and the light is still on.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Retrieve and post the code number for further assistance.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.