Huge loss of Power - CEL - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Huge loss of Power - CEL within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; after looking for 4 hours, i found a leak in my 02 sensor in my test pipes. The passanger side. ...

after looking for 4 hours, i found a leak in my 02 sensor in my test pipes. The passanger side. that was what was throwing the CEL and causing a loss of power. The engine was getting less gas because it was not sensing all the air.
    07 Magnetic Black 350Z | AAM 3" Ti Single Exhaust | AAM Y-Pipe | AAM Test Pipes | AAM n/a Tune | Stance GR+ True Coilovers | SPC Camber Kits | Falken FK452 | Rota P45R |

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by bryandev View Post
    My CEL code shows Catalyst system below threshold bank 1, it wont boost more than .03 .04. slow to rev, no smoke, no ticks just seems like its maybe the BCS because pushing that boost seems to be just off the wastegate. But i know its running very crappy, it wants to stall when coming to a stop, 2005 sti only mod is a turboxs shortram intake. If anyone knows maybe why its not boosting correctly or has any ideas i'd greatly appreciate any information. Thanks
    P0420:Rear O2 sensor.Either it's taking a crap,loose or your wiring is damaged/unhooked.32 bit ECU's rely on the rear sensor more than the 16bit ones so they might have more of a hissy fit when you have a problem with it.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12