no power plus boost creap

This is a discussion on no power plus boost creap within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i have a 2002 wrx aftermarket exaust and blow off valve the car has a lot of creap in high ...

no power plus boost creap

i have a 2002 wrx aftermarket exaust and blow off valve the car has a lot of creap in high gears is it because of the exaust the car came with the stock one should i put it back on with the aftermarket down pipe or not please help just bought the car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    is it a full turboback? if so, changing to the stock catback and leaving the aftermarket downpipe probably wont do much for your boost creep. keep it the way it is, get a tune, remove the bov.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I think the problem is that your car is suffering from a lack of punctuation and capitalization. Grammar is your friend and you'll be much more likely to get people to take the time to answer your questions if you take the time to write your posts better.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading