I'm gonna change my coolant soon as part of my 60k service. But, I'm a little confused as to the proper process because my '03 has the 'three caps'; the reservoir near the turbo, the plastic reservoir AND a cap on the radiator itself.
So, please tell me if I've got this right:
1. Drain old coolant, replace drain plug. (duh)
2. Fill radiator to the top.
3. Fill turbo reservoir to the top.
4. Fill plastic reservoir to the full line.
5. Replace Caps
6. Start car and turn on Defroster to High and Heat
7. Hold RPM to 3000 for 10 minutes.
8. Let engine cool.
9. Top off turbo reservoir.
10. Top off the plastic reservoir to the full line
11. Replace caps
12. Repeat steps 1-12 until no further coolant is added to either tanks.
So at the beginning, Fill radiator -> Fill turbo reservoir -> fill plastic reservoir. After initially filling everything I don't have to open up the radiator cap again, just top off the turbo reservoir and the plastic reservoir to full line?