So CAL Subaru Service Complaint.....SO MAD!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on So CAL Subaru Service Complaint.....SO MAD!!! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Alright, i'm freakin mad. I was pickin up my wrx from the dealer in carlsbad, ca and when i get ...

So CAL Subaru Service Complaint.....SO MAD!!!

Alright, i'm freakin mad. I was pickin up my wrx from the dealer in carlsbad, ca and when i get there i see them pulling my car out of the bay. Everything is cool so far. Then the tech takes a right out of the service center (which was weird because i was to the left) and proceeds to DIP out in MY car up the street. He got up to about 50mph at least in about 100 yards. This was no post oil change/tranny test. I know because i have a freakin TBE which is loud as hell. I go to complain and the manger pulls the tech in the office. Before he says anything, he is like "i have this new tech i just hired that was in the car with him, he said there was no way he was speeding" B freakin S i said to his face. I freakin saw his fat ass from 100 ft away!!!! The manager is like do you actually KNOW how fast he was going, I said "i have an idea, but i don't actually carry a freakin radar gun with me". He proceeds to tell me that my complaint wouldn't hold up in court!! I didn't even mention any sort of legal action. i would have taken a nice employee repremand in front of me. But this guy just took it to the next level. I'm sure i could get the security tape they have from the front of the dealership, but who wants to go through the trouble in court!!!! Honestly, its not that big of a deal, because the only thing that fat tech did was move my seat out of position (which is freakin HATE!!). But honestly, what would you guys have done?!?! (please note i handled the actual situation very professionally, i'm just pissed off an venting) I'm calling subaru to file an official complaint about both of them, has anyone had this problem with subaru guys before?!? its messed up, no one drives my car like that but ME!!!!!!http://www.clubwrx.net/ubb/mad.gif

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

DUB
    Did he damage the car?

i wouldn't imagine he did... it's just the whole point. i'd be pissed off too... it's not about him takin it for a spin... #1 ask... or ask for a ride. #2... it's just not proffessional, nor is it respectful.
    yup

Quote Originally Posted by natedawg9640 View Post
    i wouldn't imagine he did... it's just the whole point. i'd be pissed off too... it's not about him takin it for a spin... #1 ask... or ask for a ride. #2... it's just not proffessional, nor is it respectful.

Nah, no damage, it just ain't right man, and he denied it so intently right in front of me!!! well at least i guess i know it sounds rad driving away! I was just heated earlier, probably won't even call suby. I found the perfect analogy...its kinda like someone taken your girl out on a date, but your not sure if stuffs goin on behind your back...because they are supposed to be your friend!!

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaru6161 View Post
    Honestly, its not that big of a deal
    So why are you whining about it?
    It would be one thing if he took it around the block or on the expressway. But he didn't, he just took it up the street. No harm, no foul.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

Quote Originally Posted by 20WRX04 View Post
    So why are you whining about it?
    It would be one thing if he took it around the block or on the expressway. But he didn't, he just took it up the street. No harm, no foul.

Dude..he was gone for like 5 minutes.....so all i heard was that little run....i don't care who you are, its not cool.
    Last edited by boobaru6161; 06-12-2008 at 07:59 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.