ignition "ON" chime is gone! why?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on ignition "ON" chime is gone! why? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; today when i was about to start my car i noticed the chime that goes on when you put the ...

ignition "ON" chime is gone! why?

today when i was about to start my car i noticed the chime that goes on when you put the key in the "on" position is gone.... i have no idea why, and prior to this my keyless entry "lock" chime is also no where to be found...what gives?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

well it never chimes in the "ON" position for more than a couple seconds but it continues to chime in the "ACC" position is that what your talking about?

yes sorry "ACC" i what i mean. pretty much the last key postion before starting

For future reference is goes "OFF" "ACC" "ON" "START" if the ding noise is gone then check to see if there is a fuse for it under the dash by your left knee.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.