boosting - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on boosting within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by STi8o8 ok... so dat flutter sound, is there a way i can make it louder with my ...

Quote Originally Posted by STi8o8 View Post
    ok... so dat flutter sound, is there a way i can make it louder with my stock turbo?! so i would hear da flutter wen shifting like 3-4 grand..
    You don't read so good...

Take a look at what I posted...you seem to think your car is a $30,000 noise maker and that is simply not the case.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Timdog1650 View Post
    You don't read so good...

Take a look at what I posted...you seem to think your car is a $30,000 noise maker and that is simply not the case.
    Apparently you don't read so good either Tim. The OP clearly said he got an '05 STi which makes it about a $23k noisemaker unless the OP got a great deal or overpaid, then maybe it would be a $30k noisemaker.

I'd love to get "dat flutter sound" and "da flutter" too but I don't know what that means..... When I look up those terms on Wikipedia I get a bunch of nonsense I don't understand!
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    Apparently you don't read so good either Tim. The OP clearly said he got an '05 STi which makes it about a $23k noisemaker unless the OP got a great deal or overpaid, then maybe it would be a $30k noisemaker.

I'd love to get "dat flutter sound" and "da flutter" too but I don't know what that means..... When I look up those terms on Wikipedia I get a bunch of nonsense I don't understand!
    My bad

yeah dat flutter sounds mean....i rode in a 500hp 240 and it had dat flutter and man was it loud...it was like a 3 second psssh psshh psshhh pssh pssh and was loud n car was running clean..

Quote Originally Posted by Timdog1650 View Post
    I would love to see what you look like in real life.
    I asked the same question last week and he sent me this picture. I'm not sure where he's going with his hand...
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12