how much?? help me out

This is a discussion on how much?? help me out within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; im lookingto buy a 2002 wrx with 60k miles on it is is completly stock. i want to take it ...

how much?? help me out

im lookingto buy a 2002 wrx with 60k miles on it is is completly stock. i want to take it to get it checked out to make sure everything is running fine on it and the turbo isnt ****ed up. how much is it goingto cost me you thinkto take is to a subi dealer or a authorized subi mechanic to get it all looked over??

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Without knowing your location and exactly what you want done it's not going to be useful to state a number. Get several quotes, ignore the highest and the lowest, and pick whomever you like most from the rest.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

i live in california and i jsut wanted the engine adn the turbo and the clutch to be really looked at to make sure it all good and the turbo isnt damaged

To really test the engine will require a leakdown test which normally runs $200 or so. Add another $100 or so for a general once-over of the car.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading