stage 2 w/o a cbe?

This is a discussion on stage 2 w/o a cbe? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; is it safe to run stage 2 with a cobb ap v2 without a catback? i had a downpipe, catback ...

stage 2 w/o a cbe?

is it safe to run stage 2 with a cobb ap v2 without a catback? i had a downpipe, catback and cobb ap and ran stage2 just fine. as soon as i took off the cbe, my CEL came on and the code was p0851, neutral input circuit low, no idea what that means.

should i reflash my cobb to stage 1?
    stage2. cobb ap2, spt cbe, invidia dp, perrin up

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by darkmantedge View Post
    is it safe to run stage 2 with a cobb ap v2 without a catback? i had a downpipe, catback and cobb ap and ran stage2 just fine. as soon as i took off the cbe, my CEL came on and the code was p0851, neutral input circuit low, no idea what that means.

hopefully this will help...maybe.

TSB 16-68-06 P0851 / P0852 Neutral Safety Switch - ScoobyMods

Quote Originally Posted by darkmantedge View Post

did you leave the dp on or take that off too.....? reflash to stage 1 you are going to burn up ur turbo with all that back pressure and heat....
    COBB FLASHED STAGE 2, UPPIPE, DOWNPIPE WITH HIGH FLOW CAT, AND FULL 3 INCH CAT BACK, 160 CRUCIAL RACING THERMOSTAT, K&N FILTER. TRACK: 1/4 MILE 13.66 102.7 MPH ON THE COBB OTS MAP

if you have a dp then your fine, u don't need a cbe for stage 2
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)