Help Me Please! My day time running lights will not go off.

This is a discussion on Help Me Please! My day time running lights will not go off. within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I went out for a drive this evening after work. When I got home and turned off the car to ...

Help Me Please! My day time running lights will not go off.

I went out for a drive this evening after work. When I got home and turned off the car to go inside I noticed the lights were still on. I went back and checked and everything was switched in the off position, the parking break was up...keys in hand. So I have disconnected the battery until I can figure this out. Any ideas?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I remember having the same issue once.

Quote Originally Posted by gdzllawrx View Post
    I went out for a drive this evening after work. When I got home and turned off the car to go inside I noticed the lights were still on. I went back and checked and everything was switched in the off position, the parking break was up...keys in hand. So I have disconnected the battery until I can figure this out. Any ideas?
    Flip the switch on top of the steering column.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

Just figured it out. With some help. I didn't even notice that switch until now. I guess I accidently hit it.