H02 Sensor Fault

This is a discussion on H02 Sensor Fault within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I recently got a fault for the O2 senor. Bank 1 sensor 1 P0031. I went to my local subaru ...

Angry H02 Sensor Fault

I recently got a fault for the O2 senor. Bank 1 sensor 1 P0031. I went to my local subaru dealer and purchased a O2, installed it and tried to clear the fault. The lamp stayed off for 2 seconds and came back on with the same code. The dude I purchased it off had put a aftermarket filter on it and I discovered that it broke the ears off the air box cause it was to thick. I replaced the filter thinking that maybe this was causing this lean code for the O2. Nope. Came right back on when I tried to clear it. I checked the vac lines for leaks but couldn't find any. I noticed slight hesitation or stumble on acceleration but runs fine at idle. I am starting to chase the problem. I was wondering if there is any one out there who could give me some advise of something else that could be causing this problem. Thanks D

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You replaced the front o2 sensor in the exhaust manifold right?
    Your post was a bit confusing. Did you touch the sensor?
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2