Subaru WRX Forum banner

wagon owners (rear wiper replacement)

6K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  poly_poly-man 
#1 ·
I have no clue what subaru part # a rear wiper blade is for a 2005 wrx wagon. Any help would be greatly appreciated as all the replacement wipers will not fit onto the rear wiper assembly. Yes, I checked subarugenuine parts and such could not navigate to find part #. Also, any wiper blade after market companies act as if there are no rear wiper wagon available. I appologize just need to vent.:mad:

#2 ·
I have had the same problem. I just purchased aftermarket blades and "worked" them into place. It fits very snuggly and I have to make sure I position it right if its not perfectly flat it will create a streak over the top or bottom of the window, but it gets the job done.

I would recommend trying the dealer.

#5 ·
This thread was asleep to long. Been searching for a viable replacement (2007 wagon)for quite sometime now. Yea I know, dealer. Then I came up with a totally free replacement. When I changed my front blades I pulled the guts out of one, fished it into the rear wiper arm and cut off the excess with my dremel cutoff wheel. I tried to buy just replacement blades, not the whole arm and it appears they don't sell them anymore.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.