just a lil somethin

This is a discussion on just a lil somethin within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; well i just want to share my stupidity with you guys. lastnight i was drinkin with some of my friends ...

just a lil somethin

well i just want to share my stupidity with you guys. lastnight i was drinkin with some of my friends and for a stupid reason i decided ill go take my subbie for a midnight stroll but instead i accidentally backed up on another car that was park behind me, we were double parked. whats really stupid about it is i saw that there was a car behind me but once i got inside my car i guess i just forgot that there was a car behind me, good thing the owner of that other car was my cousin and nothing happened to her front bumper but on the other hand i had to go get my rear bumper repaired and painted... it really sucked cuz that money was supposed to go to my suspension funds

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gotrice? View Post
    well i just want to share my stupidity with you guys. lastnight i was drinkin with some of my friends and for a stupid reason i decided ill go take my subbie for a midnight stroll but instead i accidentally backed up on another car that was park behind me, we were double parked. whats really stupid about it is i saw that there was a car behind me but once i got inside my car i guess i just forgot that there was a car behind me, good thing the owner of that other car was my cousin and nothing happened to her front bumper but on the other hand i had to go get my rear bumper repaired and painted... it really sucked cuz that money was supposed to go to my suspension funds
    dont drink and drive
    COBB FLASHED STAGE 2, UPPIPE, DOWNPIPE WITH HIGH FLOW CAT, AND FULL 3 INCH CAT BACK, 160 CRUCIAL RACING THERMOSTAT, K&N FILTER. TRACK: 1/4 MILE 13.66 102.7 MPH ON THE COBB OTS MAP

yup i know oh btw your from fairfield thats pretty close im from vallejo

that sucks
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    wow cool. are you bragging or looking for sympathy? because you wont find it here. thats one of the DUMBEST things you could EVER do.

i dont even know what possessed you to even think you were capable of driving after drinking.

not only did you run into that ladys car but what if someone was behind you? would you "forget" that they were there too?

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.