Normal water temperature?

This is a discussion on Normal water temperature? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys, my water temp gauge has been running for at most 95 degrees celcius. Its in the range of ...

Normal water temperature?

Hey guys, my water temp gauge has been running for at most 95 degrees celcius. Its in the range of 80 - 95 celcy. Is that normal for a turbocharged rex?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The lowest I've seen on my wrx once warmed up is 81*C tho it's usually 86*C for the low point. The highest I have seen is 96*C That's usually siting at a light, the normal highs I see is 94*C .
    Last edited by wrxdrvr; 04-08-2008 at 07:50 AM.
    '02 WRX 4EAT, 311,000KMs/194,500Miles, Sold. Best car I ever had. '09 STi stage 1, hope this one will be good too...

Smile

aite that seems quite normal considering my oem gauge reads within the two middle lines. i had my probe installed on the metal reservoir tank tho. btw nice wrappings u got there. i lost my turbo heat shield bracket, so no heat shield on mine. hard to find one in my area.

Thanks, I can assure you all the heat shields and wrap sure make a BIG difference in under hood temps for the effectiveness of the TMIC.
    '02 WRX 4EAT, 311,000KMs/194,500Miles, Sold. Best car I ever had. '09 STi stage 1, hope this one will be good too...