I cant get to the silencer! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on I cant get to the silencer! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I didnt want to start a new thread about this but..I got the silencer off with the new clips, (had ...

I didnt want to start a new thread about this but..I got the silencer off with the new clips, (had to break a few while getting to it.) Tonight I went and pulled the circular gasket thing in here off

Intake Silencer Removal - ScoobyMods

Now it feels like theres a hesitation after I let up off the gas as if there is no engine braking for a sec or 2, or like when I had my old Greddy type S on my other car and it was turned to soft and didn't give that sharp boost letoff....its all very weird. Anyone else have this problem? I'm going to go take it for a drive later when I go out, but if this keeps but I'm going to put that circular piece back on. Didn't seem to do anything but harm to me.
    Just remember, capitalization and punctuation marks the difference between, "I just helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse." and, "i just helped my uncle jack off a horse"
    04 Wrx Wagon Cobb Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    It is normal for these cars to climb in RPMs a moment after you let off and push in the clutch - not sure if that is what you are describing.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

nah, its not that. I know thats normal and I account for that as it is. I hope that stage 2 helps with the rpms falling quicker between gears so I'm not essentially slipping the clutch. This just feels like the turbo isnt building boost properly. I'm gonna put that part back on tomorrow.
    Just remember, capitalization and punctuation marks the difference between, "I just helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse." and, "i just helped my uncle jack off a horse"
    04 Wrx Wagon Cobb Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12