in need of some help

This is a discussion on in need of some help within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; (look at my mods).....i cleared the CEL with the AP and i just took the car to get inspected and ...

in need of some help

(look at my mods).....i cleared the CEL with the AP and i just took the car to get inspected and it wont pass.....the rear o2 sensor is "not ready"......anyone have any idea on how i can fix this...is there and like dummy o2 sensor i can use the send the proper signals to the mechanics computer?????
    MY Mods...
    2004 WRX OPB....58k...open source tuned...VF 39 Turbo...Pink 565cc injectors...Walbro FP... Godspeed FMIC...Turbo XS Stealthback Exhaust...Gimmik Turbo Inlet...Gimmik Rad. Hoses...COBB SF Intake...EXedy Lightweight Flywheel...F1 Racing Stage 2 Clutch...Perrin Crank Pulley...Perrin Afta-MAF Hose...HKS Up Pipe...Kartboy Short Shifter and Bushings....lots-o-suspention...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    You have to drive about 50-100 miles
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

yeah it been about 400 miles since the AP install...the mechanic says that the AP just masked the CEL and his ODB reader is throwing up o2 sensor codes.....from my understanding the AP makes the CEL come on but does not fix the problem....how do i fix the problem
    MY Mods...
    2004 WRX OPB....58k...open source tuned...VF 39 Turbo...Pink 565cc injectors...Walbro FP... Godspeed FMIC...Turbo XS Stealthback Exhaust...Gimmik Turbo Inlet...Gimmik Rad. Hoses...COBB SF Intake...EXedy Lightweight Flywheel...F1 Racing Stage 2 Clutch...Perrin Crank Pulley...Perrin Afta-MAF Hose...HKS Up Pipe...Kartboy Short Shifter and Bushings....lots-o-suspention...

So you cleared the CEL about 400 miles ago, or you just put the AP in 400 miles ago and cleared the CEL more recently? I'm confused by what you wrote. And if the Mechanic is saying it is throwing codes, what codes are they? Or it is just the 'readyness code' issue you mentioned earlier?
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

ive had the AP installed for about 400 miles now and it cleared the old CEL i had....but i think the AP just masked the CEL and didnt fix it...now the mechanic is seeing "not ready " codes when he runs the ODB tests....how do i fix this??? another o2 sensor? resistor?
    MY Mods...