Shaking on nearly new WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Shaking on nearly new WRX within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by 06wrx4me Mine used to shake, but since being protuned, and upgrading all my transmission mounts, I don't ...

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrx4me View Post
    Mine used to shake, but since being protuned, and upgrading all my transmission mounts, I don't feel it anymore. I used to attribute it to a glitch with the stock ECU programming.

What are your mods? BOV?
    Interesting.

I have zero mods on my car, the person that owned it before me didn't do anything to it and I've only had it a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    3rd flat 4 engine... as in you rode motorcycles? Honda only puts flat 4s in its bikes. The civic/accord/other cars are Inline 4 cylinder engines. Much different setup. This is nothing like your Honda. Think of your Civic and Accord engine as 4 vertical (llll, as an example) cylinders while the Subaru's flat 4 setup as more of an H (although not exactly).

Anyways, mine gets the shakes every once in a while at idle, but its not bad at all... just a small rumble and its gone.
    Yea I have no idea what I was thinking, I knew that but yea, must not of gotten enough sleep
    2007 Impreza WRX Limited Sedan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

to pile on, my 03 wagon shudders at first, and when the rpm's drop when the cooling fan kicks in or I put a load on the batt.
    Bugeye Mafia #162
    03 WRX Wagon - Waiting for warranty to expire
    90 Talon TSi - Sold
    91 Pathfinder - Last legs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12