Flickering Headlights - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Flickering Headlights within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Put the car in the shop today, and dealer said that i need a new headlight switch, cost is 0, ...

Put the car in the shop today, and dealer said that i need a new headlight switch, cost is $220, OUCH, that could have been money to install some gauges, but its still much better to see @ night.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer_X View Post
    Put the car in the shop today, and dealer said that i need a new headlight switch, cost is $220, OUCH, that could have been money to install some gauges, but its still much better to see @ night.
    Is this the actual rod you use to turn the headlights/high beams on and off?

I was about to suggest looking there...
    '05 silver WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate #28
    Raammat Soundproof Thread
    The Octane Thread

I believe the answer to this is yes. I'll find out more tomorrow. But it seemed like when i touched the headlight switch from time to time it would flicker as well.

Update: I got this fixed months ago, it was the whole stick that controls the headlights (on the steering wheel). I was replaced for $216 parts and labor. no it didnt help my door chime working here and there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12