Spark Plug Gapping?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Spark Plug Gapping? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; What is the reccomended gap spacing for a stage two, or what has everyone done that worked out well?...

Spark Plug Gapping?

What is the reccomended gap spacing for a stage two, or what has everyone done that worked out well?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Last edited by WRX13oy; 03-25-2008 at 12:41 AM.
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy View Post
    Thanks, I'm amazed no one else has replied, lol

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sorrowfulkiller View Post
    Thanks, I'm amazed no one else has replied, lol
    Why?You just use the same stock specs.The plugs should already be pregapped if Iridium or Platinum. .028-.032 And if you adjust them do not use the cheap silver dollar type plug gapper or you might break the tips of the center electrode.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    Why?You just use the same stock specs.The plugs should already be pregapped if Iridium or Platinum. .028-.032 And if you adjust them do not use the cheap silver dollar type plug gapper or you might break the tips of the center electrode.
    Well the ones I bought were the v-power ngk's I'm not exactly sure if they are iridium or platinum.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.