Airbag Light

This is a discussion on Airbag Light within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; My 2007 was in an accident where both of the bags blew. I have replaced the bags, seat belts, and ...

Unhappy Airbag Light

My 2007 was in an accident where both of the bags blew. I have replaced the bags, seat belts, and module. The airbag light is still on. I have gone through everything I can think of. Any ideas?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well the guy at the dealer told me it should shut off if everything is installed so I'm not sure. Maybe they haven't dealt with many new cars having this issue. I may just have to bring it in but I was hoping to figure it out to save some money.

Whats the code? History or present? No point in even asking unless you know these things.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

On the 2007s you can't get the trouble codes by yourself without the Subaru code reader. It is not like the old ones where you could do the diagnostic test on your own.