Pulsing vibrations in my 07

This is a discussion on Pulsing vibrations in my 07 within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey on the way home from work today i get a rather loud vibration or grinding noise... sounds like a ...

Pulsing vibrations in my 07

hey on the way home from work today i get a rather loud vibration or grinding noise... sounds like a fender rubbing on tire tread actually... that's clearly not the case... it sounds as if it's coming from the front... i don't have and slush or anything that would be rubbing on the tires... it happens on deceleration while in gear... noticably in 2nd and third under about 3500 rpm... any clue?
    yup

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WELL! thats stupid... took it in to the dealership... they soaked me 87 bucks casue apparently, ice removal isn't covered... That was the problem the whole f'n time... ice froze up around the "transmission area and driveshaft" definately sounded more serious than that and living in an apartment... i couldn't figure it out myself... ****ty.
    yup