headlight install help

This is a discussion on headlight install help within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So last night my friend and I threw on my new bumper and headlight. There's a bit of a gap ...

headlight install help

So last night my friend and I threw on my new bumper and headlight. There's a bit of a gap between my headlight and bumper, nothing entirely noticeable but it still makes me kinda "eh" for some reason. It's bigger of a gap compared to the passenger side. One of the mounting tabs on the headlight was broken (middle one) but the other two were just fine and I figured that'd be enough to hold the headlight to the car. Anyway, maybe I bent something on the accident? Maybe because I have an STi bumper now? I dunno. I'll check it out when I get home (I is at school) but I thought I'd throw this out there just in case someone else had the same problem.

Blobeye Syndicate #018

2005 WRB WRXTi Stage-2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

1. loosen screws.
    2. push on headlight to even out gaps in bumper.
    3. tighten screws.
    4. adjust headlight beam pattern to stock.

Thanks. That helped a little. Main problem is that my bumper is hugging my driver side as well as my passenger side, it just kinda sticks out a little bit. Not a huge deal though so yeah. Thanks again.
    Blobeye Syndicate #018

2005 WRB WRXTi Stage-2