Boost contorler

This is a discussion on Boost contorler within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey guys I have a greddy profec-b electronic boost controler on my 02 and lately it dosen't want to go ...

Boost contorler

hey guys I have a greddy profec-b electronic boost controler on my 02 and lately it dosen't want to go past like 7psi on either high or low boost and i have it set at 10(low) and 14(high)... I can get it to go like normal sometimes but when it does this I have to click it between the two several times to get it to go past 7psi... it has been getting worse anyone have any ideas? I sheckd the lines going to/from the box to the wastegate lines and to/from the bov and can't think of what else it would be and there are no exhaust leaks... any help would be nice

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

unless you have the mods or tuning for that EBC the best bet it to just junk it.

why do you want to have a 10 and 14 psi setting? stock seems to be a much better option over a EBC.
    '04 Aspen White WRX

I have it on there because it was on there when i bought it and I'm getting a tune within the next month and I set it at 10psi during long trips so i egt better mileage