I need help. What that humming noise while I drive at highway speeds. I was thinking wheel bearings or timing belt. I Know the T belt is due. I did take off the T Belt cover and all looked good no metal shavings or torn belt ect ect.
1. Owned the car since 29k
2. Just replaced Center diff and rear dif fliuds.
3. Removed all belts and ran down highway off battery and noise still there.
4. Did Ac and Power Steer belt change however broke both adjustment bolts due to Auto zone selling me wrong size belt, too big.
5. 100% Stock other than short shift kit.
6. 105k on the clock. all mant has been completed.
Please take a listen, anyone have this same noise?