So I just got back from the garage and managed to switch out the stock crank pulley with the cobb lightweight one. Here's the issue:
1. Finally uncorked the pulley's bolt.
2. The crank pulley was still on soo tight I put the belts back on and tightened everything up with the crank bolt out.
3. Started the car back up to loosen up the crank pulley.
4. As soon as I heard the crank pulley come off, the car was still running for about 3 secs before I could shut it off.
5. Took the stock crank pulley out and replaced it with the lightweight cobb one and tightened everything up.
So my question is: Because the pulley and belts were off for a few seconds while the engine was running, will there be any timing issues? Is there anything else to consider, like the recommended bolt torque?