lights wont turn off
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on lights wont turn off within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; so for the past few days my lights havent been able to turn off. its the head lights or the ...

lights wont turn off

so for the past few days my lights havent been able to turn off. its the head lights or the tail lights its the little lights that turn on when you have your light knob turned one click. there is one bulb that turns on on each head light and one on each tail light, they are small bulbs i dont know how to explain them. if you look at the top of this page to the left of the big club wrx.net where all the head lights are from the differant models of imprezas its the middle picture and the light is the one that is in the same spot as the reflection of light. so i have been disconnecting the negative lead from the battary so that it doesnt die. anyways today befor i got to work i looked in the fusebox thinking i might find something there. i pulled out the fuse that said lighting sw and the light went out. i went into the car to see if that was the fuse that controls the turn light or the head light and it didnt affect it at all. now i dont think im supposed to have that fuse out so i wanted to know what it might have been that turned those lights on and wouldnt turn them off. any hints or clues or answers would be awsome.

thanks for the help in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Turn the switch off on top of the steering column.

what is that switch for i mean what are its uses? im at work now but ill try that when i get off. thanks

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mateusz h2o View Post
    what is that switch for i mean what are its uses? im at work now but ill try that when i get off. thanks
    It's a parking light switch that nobody uses.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.