Helppppp My Car Is Running And Doing Some Crazy ****t
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Helppppp My Car Is Running And Doing Some Crazy ****t within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I HAVE A 2005 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX I HAVE A AEM INTAKE A CATBACK EXHAUST AND A BLOW OFF VALVE. ...

Thumbs down Helppppp My Car Is Running And Doing Some Crazy ****t

I HAVE A 2005 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX I HAVE A AEM INTAKE A CATBACK EXHAUST AND A BLOW OFF VALVE. WHEN I START MY CAR AFTER IT WARM OF AS IM DRIVING IT AFTER IT HAS HAD IT PROPER WARMGIN TIME EVERYTIME THE CAR IS REVED OF PUT IN NEUTRAL FROM ANY GEAR THE CARS RPS"S DROP AND BASICALLY COME CRASHING TO 0 RPS THE THE NEEDLE JUMPS UP TO ONE AND THEN FINALLY FINISHES AND IDLES AT 500 AND IF YHOU REV THE CAR IT WILL ALMOST STALL OUT AGAIN ITS BEEN DOING THIS FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW AND I DONT KNOW WHAT WRONG CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ASAP EMAIL ME YNK19877@TMAIL.COM OF TEXT ME 631 682 8749 I NEED THIS PROBLEM FIX IT IS BUGGING ME OUTT

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ynk19877 View Post
    I HAVE A 2005 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX I HAVE A AEM INTAKE A CATBACK EXHAUST AND A BLOW OFF VALVE. WHEN I START MY CAR AFTER IT WARM OF AS IM DRIVING IT AFTER IT HAS HAD IT PROPER WARMGIN TIME EVERYTIME THE CAR IS REVED OF PUT IN NEUTRAL FROM ANY GEAR THE CARS RPS"S DROP AND BASICALLY COME CRASHING TO 0 RPS THE THE NEEDLE JUMPS UP TO ONE AND THEN FINALLY FINISHES AND IDLES AT 500 AND IF YHOU REV THE CAR IT WILL ALMOST STALL OUT AGAIN ITS BEEN DOING THIS FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW AND I DONT KNOW WHAT WRONG CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ASAP EMAIL ME YNK19877@TMAIL.COM OF TEXT ME 631 682 8749 I NEED THIS PROBLEM FIX IT IS BUGGING ME OUTT
    Take off your Bov, return it to stock, your engine is tuned to expect that puff of air you BOV in releasing, causing it to run bad.
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2

Your Sure?

Your Shure That Its The Bov Thats What Ive Been Told So If I Buy The Stock One From A Dealership And Have It Installed My Problem Should Go Away? And Also My Car Is Not Tuned Yet It Still Is The Stock Ecu It Will Be Tuned After I Put The Downpipe I Have On But Its Stock Now And I Dont Even Like The Bov It Was On There When I Got The Car

read this and apply the knowledge to your situation,
    "The BIG BOV thread" (Where all bov question threads get merged)
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2

Your Shure That Its The Bov Thats What Ive Been Told So If I Buy The Stock One From A Dealership And Have It Installed My Problem Should Go Away? And Also My Car Is Not Tuned Yet It Still Is The Stock Ecu It Will Be Tuned After I Put The Downpipe I Have On But Its Stock Now And I Dont Even Like The Bov It Was On There When I Got The Car

So you go from all caps to capitalizing the first letter of every word. Hopefully your next post will be somewhat normal capitalization, because the way it is is hard to read.

But yea, taking off the BOV is your best best.
    New EnglandF4
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #010

Take the BOV off. it makes your car run too rick. and a tune won't fix that.

just leave the stock one and you'll be fine.

/thread
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #116
    Dirty Crew #27

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.