Rear Weatherstripping

This is a discussion on Rear Weatherstripping within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I was cleaning my car today, and while I was cleaning the rear driver's side weatherstripping, up by the ...

Rear Weatherstripping

So I was cleaning my car today, and while I was cleaning the rear driver's side weatherstripping, up by the top of the window, the weatherstripping came out. Doesn't look like its glued in or anything, and I tried to press it back in by hand.

Before I try anything else and rip it, I wondered if anyone else has had this problem? If so, how do I get it back in there?
    2007 OBP WRX TR
    Modless till summer

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

2007 OBP WRX TR
    Modless till summer

No love huh?
    2007 OBP WRX TR
    Modless till summer

I have the same exact car as you and the same problem from time to time. I usually get the problem when I go to a touchless car was, that drys the car with the 100+ mile an hour winds. When this happens to me I carefully push it back into place. I am going to actually talk to my Subaru Dealership when I take it in for my 30,000 mile service next week. I will post up what they have to say about it.
    Naturally Aspirated Definitely Sucks
    www.nadsny.com

Werd?
    2007 OBP WRX TR
    Modless till summer

I have the exact same problem. Everytime you open the back right door, the weather stripping falls out.

Haven't found a solution yet.
    - 2002 silver WRX (stock)
    - 1999 Honda CBR F4 (Leo Vinci High-mount exhaust, carbon fiber blinkers and other lil crap...)

Quote Originally Posted by pondo View Post
    I have the exact same problem. Everytime you open the back right door, the weather stripping falls out.

Haven't found a solution yet.
    Exact same problem, exact same door!!!
    2006 WRX Limited -Pro-tuned VF-39, STI TMIC, STI factory I/C Sprayer, Throttle body Coolant Bypass, STI Exhaust, SPT Short Ram Intake, SPT Upper Front and Rear Strut Bar, Red Samco Radiator Hoses, STI Trunk, SPT Short Shifter, Aftermarket Rotors, Lamco Turbo Gauge, Catless Downpipe, Hella Supertones, RallyArmor Limited Edition Pink UR Flaps, 35% Tint, Grounding Mod, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, SPT Heat Shield STI Piston Shift Knob!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #430