Possible Blown Engine: Need Urgent Help - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on Possible Blown Engine: Need Urgent Help within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by KanoWRX ~Kano~ [God Bless You] Kano congrats to you to taking this so well, what a bummer....

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post

~Kano~
    [God Bless You]
    Kano congrats to you to taking this so well, what a bummer.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    Kano congrats to you to taking this so well, what a bummer.
    ...lol, yea its that I know this guy that totaled his sti...guy hit him from the back, and he hit my friend from the front...and I know that he'd rather have a blown engine than a totaled car...so I felt KINDA fortunate (keyword: KINDA)...

~Kano~
    [God Bless You]
    Custom Catback Race Exhaust (3" piping + 4'5" tip tilted upward left). Blitz SUS Power Air Intake Filter. F1 Racing Stage 3 Clutch Kit. Titanium STi shifter. Blitz Dual Turbo Timer DC IV. ViS Carbon Fiber Hood. Blitz Super Sound Dual Drive BOV.
    Bugeye Mafioso #149
    www.myspace.com/kano07

Since you have a piss on ricers sticker as your avatar, I'm going to safely assume that you will keep your Subaru. Another tidbit, these cars need the oil checked every 1,000 miles as there is usually some oil loss. A couple times I have added a quart to fill it up; although I tend to drive the car in its sweet spot a lot. Good luck.
    Blob Eye Syndicate #1000

Quote Originally Posted by langridge View Post
    Since you have a piss on ricers sticker as your avatar, I'm going to safely assume that you will keep your Subaru. Another tidbit, these cars need the oil checked every 1,000 miles as there is usually some oil loss. A couple times I have added a quart to fill it up; although I tend to drive the car in its sweet spot a lot. Good luck.
    ...yes, I will...I want to......I just mentioned the b20 turbo civic as a last resort...oh wow every 1k...thanks for the top...

~Kano~
    [God Bless You]
    Custom Catback Race Exhaust (3" piping + 4'5" tip tilted upward left). Blitz SUS Power Air Intake Filter. F1 Racing Stage 3 Clutch Kit. Titanium STi shifter. Blitz Dual Turbo Timer DC IV. ViS Carbon Fiber Hood. Blitz Super Sound Dual Drive BOV.
    Bugeye Mafioso #149
    www.myspace.com/kano07

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Micah View Post
    5w30

Dude, WTF over.

Gear oil!?!?!? For realz?

Do you and your car a favor, never take a wrench to it, ever. Super cereal.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    Dude, WTF over.

Gear oil!?!?!? For realz?

Do you and your car a favor, never take a wrench to it, ever. Super cereal.
    ...its my first car and first oil change so what do you expect Mr. **** Penile ****inson??...stop acting like i've been working on cars for 20 years...I'll probably take that wrench to your head like the old guy in the movie Dodgeball ...maybe that will make you think twice before you speak the **** dialect......heh, how's it feel being treated like crap??...I mean no dispute man, I just like for people like you to take a taste from the "super cereal" spoon of their own medicine...I asked for HELP, not for someone to be a **** to me...read the title next time......

...moderators, I don't mean to start a controversy, just trying to make a point...

~Kano~
    [God Bless You]
    Last edited by KanoWRX; 01-13-2008 at 12:46 PM.
    Bugeye Mafioso #149
    www.myspace.com/kano07

EDIT: ...I just realized you were a moderator...how sad...moderators should be mature and helpful...like Ray and Trainrex, and others...Micah for moderator ^_^ ...peace, literally...

~Kano~
    [God Bless You]
    Bugeye Mafioso #149
    www.myspace.com/kano07

~Kano~
    [God Bless You]
    Sorry for the OT, but can you please stop posting this in all of your posts? I find it offensive. I don't push my religion on you so please don't push your thoughts on me.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    Sorry for the OT, but can you please stop posting this in all of your posts? I find it offensive. I don't push my religion on you so please don't push your thoughts on me.

+666
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

Banned
    *** damn you

...moderators, I don't mean to start a controversy, just trying to make a point...

~Kano~
    [God Bless You]
    First, make your point in a better way.

Second, I did help you. I told you not to work on your car anymore.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

...it's muscle memory...I always write it...I even wrote when I used my friends myspace to message someone and I got caught cuz of the signature...my intention is not trying push my religion on you man...I bet you only use credit/debit cards since coins and bills say "In God We Trust"...

~Kano~
    [God Bless You]...sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    First, make your point in a better way.

Second, I did help you. I told you not to work on your car anymore.
    ...I clearly said that my friends mechanic dad did all the job...and he sed uRoyal Purple motor oil, I asked him today...but its my fault I didn't put oil after 3k and let the light flash like 20 times...I've taken out parts off my car before...it's not hard at all...i just told him to do it cuz he was putting the clutch and cbe in...

~Kano~
    [God Bless You]
    Bugeye Mafioso #149
    www.myspace.com/kano07

Banned

I know it is inevitable, but I hope this thing stays unlocked forever...

I Support ClubWRX
    I smell a lock in the future.

Experience is the best teacher Kano, but it ain't the cheapest.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah smoked my engine blah blah blah.

~Tom~
    [Satan says hi]
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.