Alignment

This is a discussion on Alignment within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I just rotated my tires and the front tire worn worn down really badly on the inside. I have ...

Alignment

So I just rotated my tires and the front tire worn worn down really badly on the inside. I have no suspension modifications done to the car, the only thing I have done was a front strut tower brace. The back tires worn normal and the car is an 05 wrx with only 45,000 miles on it. I was considering getting a front end alignment, but I wasn't sure if it was something else that might make them wear like that. The car does not pull in either direction or anything else to make it feel out of alignment. Any feedback appreciated

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Dragon
    So I just rotated my tires and the front tire worn worn down really badly on the inside. I have no suspension modifications done to the car, the only thing I have done was a front strut tower brace. The back tires worn normal and the car is an 05 wrx with only 45,000 miles on it. I was considering getting a front end alignment, but I wasn't sure if it was something else that might make them wear like that. The car does not pull in either direction or anything else to make it feel out of alignment. Any feedback appreciated
    I had inside tire wear on my last car and an alignment fixed the problem 100%.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Dragon View Post
    how long since your last rotation?
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

This was the first time I rotated the tires. I just bought the car Last March. I just didn't think a car this new should need an alignment.
    Last edited by Red_Dragon; 11-29-2007 at 04:03 PM.

You haven't rotated the tires since March??

Tire rotation should be done every 5k miles or so.

Proper tire rotation and an alignment should fix your problems. Read Big Sky's alignment stick in the suspension forum.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.