07 wrx Tr accident :(-now I need new tires
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 07 wrx Tr accident :(-now I need new tires within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; anybody have any idea as to what tires i should get??? i just got in a minor accident in my ...

Banned

07 wrx Tr accident :(-now I need new tires

anybody have any idea as to what tires i should get??? i just got in a minor accident in my 07 wrx tr and basically one rim and tire is all screwed up... im pushing the collision repair shop to replace all 4 tires because i've heard that if one tire is heavier than another it will mess with the differential? what tires should i put on those stock rims.... i dont really want a winter tire i want best performance for all year around??? also what brake pads should i get? im going to attempt to do it myself... any thread tutorials on 07 wrx brake change??? Please help love this site, i will become a supporter if i get any good help. Thanks!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Ok since you live in cali in the valley, snow rating probably isnt a problem. I like the Falken FK452's I have on my car. Also like the new line of Maxxis tires.

totally didnt click my easy button. This thread needs moving.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

I Support ClubWRX
    Also check this thread.

Best all season tires
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

If you need any help I live in the same area I work at the Honda/Nissan dealer off First Street so let me know if you need help with anything you can PM me if you would like.

Banned
    bump?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by motorcross242
    bump?
    I don't know how this forum works, but other forums I've joined in the past require you to wait 12 hrs before bumping your thread - this isn't even an hour old

Be patient.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    I moved the thread as it didn't really fit in tutorials.

Tires: please check out www.tirerack.com and do a comparison there. Probably one of the better sites for selecting tires.

Pads: Lots out there to select from. Check the modification forum for some recommendations.

How to change pads: The 07 shouldn't be any different from the previous years, so just do a search in the tutorials, find a pad change thread, and use it.

It would really be a good idea to put a little effort into your research rather than relying on others to do it for you. Waaaay more satisfying and you'll learn a thing or two in the process.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.