I know it doesn't belong here normally....

This is a discussion on I know it doesn't belong here normally.... within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; But I really dont want to take my car to the stealership to get fixed.... Basically what happend was that ...

Question I know it doesn't belong here normally....

But I really dont want to take my car to the stealership to get fixed....

Basically what happend was that the little C-clip that held the wastegate actuator arm on the waste gate poped off....but it took me a few days of troubleshooting to find this so I put the 2 back together and now my car is idling so rough that it's idles like a big block V8 and comes close to stalling several times...not to mention that everytime it comes close to stalling my boost level comes up to near 0 PSI......im wondering if this could be fouled spark plugs (I have one step colder iridiums) or a fuel system issue but to be honest im completely at loss....
    02 debaged bugeye with a Magnaflow Axleback, Perrin Dp, Samco IC pipes, APS Inlet, Perrin Fuel Rails, Tien H-Techs, Cobb Sway Kit, Whiteline Endlinks (Front & Back), Omori Boost Gauge, & Stg 2.....It's a good start

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Do you know if the waste gate arm could have turned at all. Also I would check all your vacum lines and make sure they are still intact. It sounds like you have a leak.